As specialist Accountants for Doctors we understand unique challenges faced by your profession. We work with you to help you achieve optimal tax outcome, improve your bottom line and grow your wealth.
Our medical accounting experts can provide tailored advice to you on maximising tax deductions, tax effective salary packaging, tax saving strategies, business and investment structuring, property investment and negative gearing, minimising capital gains on investment and business assets disposals. We will ensure that you will not pay more tax than you absolutely have to!
We are accountants for doctors helping medical professionals with their accounting and taxation needs at every stage of their medical career and facing different life situations, including:
- working in the hospital system
- working as a locum doctor, a visiting medical officer (VMO) or a contractor
- working as a staff specialist with the rights of private practice
- practising as an independent consultant under a service agreement
- setting up a private practice or buying into a practice
- becoming an Australian tax resident or ceasing tax residency
- buying and selling real estate property and investment assets
- growing medical practice and admitting new business partners
- going through a divorce and separation
- preparing for retirement and sale of medical practice
- dealing with inheritance, testamentary trusts and deceased estates issues
Our accounting services are tailored to your personal needs, from simple tax return for doctors in training and salaried medical professionals to complex tax and business issues requiring expert’s attention.
Why Medical Professionals Need Specialist Accountants for Doctors?
As specialist Accountants for Doctors and Dentists, we have comprehensive understanding of unique tax law requirements applying to medical professionals. Our CA Qualified experts are committed to undertake continuous professional development to keep up-to-date with tax law changes, new court cases, ATO tax rulings and specific developments affecting health industry.
As a client of Prism Accounting, you will have access to timely and accurate tax advice when you need it, so you will not need to spend time researching the matter and can focus more on patients.
Who We Work With
and many more.
STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING
SPECIALIST TAX ADVISORY
TAX RETURN PREPARATION
BAS SERVICES & COMPLIANCE
SALARY PACKAGING ADVICE
PROPERTY INVESTMENT & NEGATIVE GEARING
STARTING A PRIVATE PRACTICE
BUSINESS & INVESTMENT STRUCTURING
CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
CAPITAL GAINS TAX & CONCESSIONS
Not sure if we can assist you in your situation? Book your complimentary no obligation Discovery Call with our Tax Adviser to discuss your needs.