Our Cloud Bookkeeping services include:
Why do your Bookkeeping with us?
Having your bookkeeping and tax needs managed under one roof can save you a lot of money.
When bookkeepers and accountants are working together, it helps streamline the reporting process and minimise errors in financial records, which can be costly. If you have poor quality records, your accountant will have to spend a lot of time to make necessary adjustments. As accountants charge much higher rates than bookkeepers, having an accountant to do the work that should have been done by a bookkeeper can add up considerably to your tax bill.
Our Bookkeepers are working under control of CA Qualified Tax Accountants to ensure all your data is recorded correctly and is ready for processing when it’s time to prepare your tax return.
Who would benefit from Cloud Bookkeeping services?
You should consider Cloud Bookkeeping service if one or more of the below factors apply to you:
- You are operating a business through a entity (Company, Trust or Partnership).
- You have multiple sources of income with mixture of GST and GST-Free income.
- You are paying wages to your employee and need to comply with Single Touch Payroll obligations.
- You do not have time or expertise to maintain your own books.
- You need access to your business financial data in real time.
- Your accountant is doing bookkeeping duties and charging accountant’s rates